OpenClassrooms is the leading online education and employment platform in the world, with a mission to make quality education and career advancement accessible and affordable to all.
OpenClassrooms is an alternative to traditional higher education, offering students the chance to earn associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s-level diplomas at their own pace, fully online, and with the guidance of a dedicated mentor. OpenClassrooms also helps students find work in their target field with the help of a dedicated coach.
As a member of our community of Career Coaches, your aim is to help our students land their dream job after their training.
You can fix your own schedule and choose to coach between 1 to 15 students , according to your availability and to OpenClassrooms' students enrollment.
We wish to recruit coaches with the following skills and experience:
- You have a strong professional network, experience in sales (you master the art of cold calling), recruitment and HR
- You have successfully coached job seekers and have inspiring examples to share
- You are fullyaware of the job market in the UK or the US
- Your resume and your LinkedIn profile are obviously perfect
- You are willing to do everything in your power to help our students: your inspiration and experience will enable graduates to market their profile. From the application to the contract signature, you will guide our students towards career success.
- Have you ever coached? With what results?
- If you have never coached, what are your motivations? What kind of method would you use?
- Strong sales orientation
- Vast professional network
- A coaching diploma is a plus
Why become a coach?
- Share (your knowledge): you will have a clear and direct impact on the lives of your students. They will be eternally grateful for the help you give them.
- Earn (money): all coaches are paid for their time and can make 35€ per hour.
- Acquire (experience): coaches often say they learn a lot from their students.
- Enjoy (flexibility): coaches set their own schedules. You can have only one student to start and increase to 5, 10, or more later if you wish. You can work from wherever you like, anywhere in the world, as the whole gig takes place online.
- Submit your CV and a short motivation letter
- Learn the basics of OpenClassrooms functioning by following our online course: Become a mentor on OpenClassroom (15-20 mins).
- Take the "Foundations of Mentoring" quiz. The course "Foundations of Coaching" will be available soon.
- Optional: provide a 2-minute video on why you are interested in this role and what you have to offer. A video is a great way to help your application stand out.